Florida Atlantic University is seeking an Assistant Director of Equipment – Football, in beautiful Boca Raton, FL. Please apply at the link below or send a copy of your resume, and list of 3-5 references to [email protected].
Summary of responsibilities include:
- Assist the Director of Athletic Equipment with the overall operation of the athletics equipment room. This involves the ordering, tracking, and receiving of equipment and apparel for the FAU football team and other sports as assigned.
- Responsible for checking equipment out to athletes at the beginning of the year and receiving the equipment back from the athletes at the conclusion of the year.
- Maintain a running inventory of the items distributed to and collected from each athlete and coach. This individual will be in charge of maintenance and reconditioning of all equipment for their respective sports.
- Responsible for ensuring that all athletes have their necessary apparel and equipment for practices, home competitions, and away competitions. This task includes collecting, cleaning, and redistributing laundry for each of their teams.
- Help the football coaching staff facilitate practices, and work outs during the football season and during the training season.
- Individual will use prior knowledge to understand and follow the rules and regulations of the NCAA, American Conference USA and University Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletic Equipment
- Masters degree is not a minimum requirement