General Description: Wake Forest University Football Equipment staff is seeking for self-
motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and dedicated individuals. The internship program
offers the opportunity to gain knowledge through a hands-on experience working in college
football. Looking for a January start date
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing the inventory for player uniforms and equipment needs.
• Set up and work game days.
• Prepare footballs.
• Assist with laundry services.
• Manage inventory system.
• Assist coaches during drill work.
• Set up and break down practice fields.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• The ideal candidates must be self-motivated and eager to assist with all duties.
• Ability to interact with players and personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances.
• Must have a customer service focus and be a team player with a passion for sports.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
Anyone interested should contact Assistant Equipment manager Charles Weinberg at